Health is Wealth! We all are acquainted with this. Stay healthy, stay fit and beautiful. A healthy life is the best way to live a long life. To get a healthy life it is important to follow a healthy diet chart which can help you to get the same.
As we all know healthy food means that food which consumes fewer calories. Sometimes those foods are not at all edible. The person gets irritated by eating all the same food (Example: – Salad) all the time. So it is time to change the eating style.
Different varieties of foods are there which are good to taste with low calories. But it’s hard to find such food. Well, do you love banana bread? In this post, we have given the recipe of a diet food known as “Banana Bread Balls.”
Take your banana bread to the next level. If you are following Kayla Itsines Fitness, then you will get this food on the diet list. It is not having any calories and is good in taste. So let’s make Banana Bread Balls.
Recipe for Banana Bread Balls:
(For 8 to 10 balls)
- 75gms of Walnuts
- One tablespoon nut butter
- One tablespoon almond meal
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 Medjool dates
- One ripe banana
- Dry coconut for rolling purpose.
These much of ingredients are for 8 to 10 banana rolls. Using these amount of ingredients, you can make 8 to 10 balls.
The method of Making:
- Place a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Place the taken walnuts in a food processor and process them until they crumbled.
- Make a mixture with almond meal, vanilla extract, nut butter, and banana. Mix it well. Keep doing the same until it gets well combined.
- Check the mixture whether it is enough sticky or not because the dough should be quite sticky.
- Try to keep that in sticky condition. But in case if it is too wet, then add one more tablespoon of almond meat with it and mix it properly. It will be in the desired condition. But in case if it is too dry, then add 1 to 2 tablespoon of water to it.
- Measure out one stacked tablespoon of the mixture and give a ball shape to it by rolling using the wet hand.
- Similarly, make other balls and place them on the baking tray.
- After that, keep your baking tray in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now your banana bread roll is ready. You can serve it by rolling through the dry coconut. Give a dry coconut coat to it. It will give a unique flavor.
Hence your banana bread roll is ready. Enjoy!!!